We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to assist in our Operations Team. He/she will be reporting to both Sales and customers to ensure all communications are accurate and efficient.
Key Responsibilities and duties:
- Manage and coordinate all domestic and international vendor shipments, and documenting workflows.
- Monitor the delivery schedule and liaise with the production departments in Germany (Solibro) and USA (Miasole, Global Solar and Alta Devices) and China;
- Evaluate the freight costs and negotiate carrier contracts for the inbound and outbound freights;
- Liaise with the Regional Sales team, keeping them fully informed on the status of account orders;
- Devise methods of stock control, closely monitor and regularly submit situation reports on stocks and equipment;
- Responsible for the panel purchase and order information from other country companies within our region;
- Monitor the delivery schedule and communicate with the production team and the logistics company;
- Verify, summarize and submit invoice package to the logistics company for certification;
- Write weekly sales reports (in Chinese).
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistic Management or equivalent combination of education and related work experience;
- Sound knowledge of the Chinese language and English language;
- At least 2 years of experience in Logistics, preferably in the retail branch;
- Solid experience and a detailed understanding of primary utility-scale power components is considered a plus;
- Valid driver’s license (to check warehouse stock).
- Great location in WTC Amsterdam;
- Competitive remuneration package and commute coverage;
- Possibilities for career pathway;
- Dynamic environment.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Mr. Huijian Ge at +31 20 675 3588. Apply now before this career opportunity is filled!