Are you a hands-on Project Developer and enjoy working within a team?
This role requires excellent oral and written communications, negotiation, project planning, judgment, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills. You will cooperate closely with colleagues of legal, engineering and procurement to ensure successful conclusion of the project development phase.
The Project Developer reports to the Technical Director. This position is based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Responsible for development of several large (>1MW) solar PV projects from scratch until Final Investment Decision (FID);
- Build a pipeline of solar project opportunities by reaching out to relevant parties owning or controlling large surfaces (land or large roofs) in NL;
- Develop and maintain relationships with roof and land owners, clients, grid companies and municipalities;
- Perform end-to-end project management including value and risk management;
- Plan and coordinate the permitting process (Milieuvergunning), where required;
- Prepare the conclusion of contracts with partners;
- Closely coordinate with engineering resources for the design and construction of projects;
- Closely coordinate with procurement for the equipment supply of projects;
- Maintain and control business case for each project;
- Identify and develop financing possibilities for each project.
- Studies completed at a technical or business-oriented university. (Bachelor or Master)
- Sound knowledge of the Dutch language;
- At least 3 years of project development experience with a proven track record.
- Experience in developing client-oriented solution;
- Experience in developing business cases;
- Experience in planning and structuring projects;
- Experience with municipal and provincial permitting procedures (Milieuvergunning) is a plus.
- Great location in WTC Amsterdam;
- Competitive remuneration package and commute coverage;
- Possibilities for career pathway;
- Dynamic environmen.
Send your CV to email@example.com . Apply now before this career opportunity is filled. We look forward to reading your CV!