The Project Finance Manager reports to the Project Finance Director.
This role requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Create and maintain a network of external investors, banks and other relevant parties;
- Dealing with utility scale PV power generating Plants/Projects in EMEA Region;
- Contributing information and consultations to strategic plans and reviews;
- Taking financial accountability for international projects assigned to you;
- Preparing investment reports for internal approvals and project financing purposes;
- Structuring Capital Budgeting and Financing Solutions;
- Work closely with the Project Development team to negotiate projects with various parties (PPA, ECP, O&M, etc.).
- Master’s degree in Accounting or similar study;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, verbal and written;
- At least 3 years of experience in Project Financing, preferably in the renewable energy sector;
- Good Knowledge and familiarity with Financial Accounting (balance sheet, profit &loss account, cashflow statement, ratio analysis, budgets & forecasts) and able to use it for decision making;
- Excellent problem-solving skills along with expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio.
- Great location in WTC Amsterdam;
- Competitive remuneration package and commute coverage;
- Possibilities for career pathway;
- Dynamic environment and friendly team.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply now before this career opportunity is filled. We look forward to reading your CV!